Friday, May 14, 2010

What's your name again?

Good day blogger,
i really have a poor short term memory, like seriously.
and its really annoyed me (yes, my poor term memory annoyed my self), specially in the situation when i have to meet a lot of new people and i cant recall their name just about after the introduction. its not about me being ignorant, its about my idiotic brain.

Friend of mine: "Hi Guys, this is Calvin, he is new here. Calvin, this is Gorilla, Godzilla, Mozilla (No, im just kidding, if their have such a cool name like that, i can easily remember their name! tee hee)
how about this,
Friend of mine: "Hi Guys, this is Calvin, he is new here. Calvin, this is Bai Xu Qian, Chang Khai Sek, To Ron To".

seriously, I'm not being racist but i cant help my self to remember their names! why? because its sounds like Babibu, Bebiba, Bobibe in my ears., then how can you expect me to remember this things?

and for those who have that kinda name please pick your English name to help me (and the rest idiot people in the world who struggling to remember peoples name like me), maybe you can use "Alejandro", or "Gaga" or "Oprah".










Haha, okay ttyl Blogger.
Sat, 12:11 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment